Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
Manager Handler Summary
Maintains production and distribution of product (print substrates) by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections.
Work Environment/Position/Physical Requirements
- Printing of labels in a manufacturing facility 24/7 during busy season and 24/5
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Ability to read and write English.
- "Can Do" attitude, dependability, ability to learn and take direction.
- Computer literacy – ability to accurately enter receiving data in our inventory system
- Attention to detail – ability to follow detailed material receiving procedures; compare order/receiving documents and annotate discrepancies.
- Demonstrated experience safely operating material handling equipment such as Forklifts, electrical and manual pallet jacks, etc.
- Inventory control
- Experience with material scanning devices.
- Must be able to work all shifts associated with production scheduling.
- Physical demands for long periods at a time: standing, walking, pulling, lifting between 40-50lbs, bending/twisting when needed.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Pay Type Hourly
- Napa, CA, USA