Part Time General Labor
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
MCC Algoma is looking for dedicated individuals to assist with production in the Finishing, Press Support, and Inventory Control Departments. Hours available on all 24/7 shifts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support pre and post press operations with the production team, tailing equipment, packing product, counting/banding product, or performing other routine tasks involved in a production run.
- Assist in clean-up procedures by cleaning parts &/or equipment, replenishing supplies, storing auxiliary equipment and other tools/materials used in order production, filing, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Assist with change overs and follow SOPs.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Practice & sustain Lean Manufacturing and 6S procedures.
- Meet attendance standards and follow all WSPG policies and procedures.
- Maintain communication at all times with production team.
- Standing and lifting throughout the day.
- Duties may be changed or additional duties assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong written/verbal interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions and SOPs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an organized manner.
- Strong initiative, problem-solving, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Works in a manufacturing environment and will be required to wear hearing, foot, and/or other personal protective equipment while performing duties in a manufacturing setting.
- May, on a continuous basis, stand for a long period of time and stoop and kneel frequently. May handle, feel and reach for items in and around press area, also write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. Some walking and lifting and/or move up to 40 lbs. may be required.
Vision: close vision, distance and color vision to distinguish color variations, peripheral and depth perception as well as the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually medium to loud.
Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. Must be able to work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated deadlines.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Pay Type Hourly
- Algoma, WI 54201, USA