Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
• Responsible for moving pallets of printed wine labels into their assigned areas.
• Must be able to lift 15-45 lbs consistently.
• Commit to being a strong and reliable member of a team that is dedicated to the highest
• levels of efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to discern minute differences between various stacks of wine labels based on
• reading job numbers/customer codes & descriptions.
• Pack every box efficiently, correctly and with a high standard of quality.
• Requires constant lifting of printed rolls and place in shipping boxes.
• Examine and inspect materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications
• are met.
• Follow instructions and priorities of shipping supervisor.
• Cleaning of warehouse and surrounding areas per 5s Standards.
• Forklift experience desirable but not required (certification is available).
• Flexible schedule is helpful for "emergency orders".
• Advise supervisor when supplies (pallets/boxes/tape) are getting low
• Wrap finished pallets.
• Check to ensure packages are damage free.
• Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
• Review packing lists
• Must be able to work flexible hours depending on the work load.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Perform effectively with attention to detail, in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Perform well independently on projects from beginning to end.
• Overtime (50+ hrs) flexibility during peak seasonal periods typically required.
• Minimum of 1 year recent warehouse experience.
• Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Detail-oriented with an aptitude for organizing.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401k Matching, Paid Holidays & Vacation and Sick Leave Pay; Supplemental Insurances.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- Napa, CA, USA