Logistics Analyst of the Americas - Domestic and International
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
Americas Logistics Analyst - Domestic and International
The role is responsible for supporting transportation & freight related transactions and supporting the execution of transportation initiatives for all the Americas' plants for Multi-Color.
This position will report to the Regional Logistics Manager - Americas.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a liaison between operations and 3PL provider to resolve freight issues, coordinate freight initiatives or process changes
- Assist in the review of all LTL/TL bids led by our 3PL provider to validate savings and approve carrier selection
- Review weekly freight cost reports to ensure we are hitting expected cost savings based on LTL/TL bids
- Review monthly freight transaction reports to identify potential supply chain improvement, internal efficiency opportunities and other cost savings initiatives
- Communicate carrier issues to 3PL provider and track corrective action plans
- Review weekly LTL/TL 3PL payment remittances for accuracy and approve payment funding
- Work with 3PL provider to resolve carrier invoice discrepancies
- Review monthly carrier performance results and drive corrective action plans as necessary
- Assist with the identification of action plans for negative cost trends
- Support freight initiatives that drive cost savings or improvements in the freight process
- Maintain the international freight SOP including any revisions and ensure compliance across the operations
- Audit the international shipping process according to international freight SOP and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Coordinate the retention of all international shipping document and manage customer broker relationships
- Serve as subject matter expert to operations for all international import and export shipments
- Upon request, assist with the expedite of any domestic or international shipments
- Work with I.T. when necessary to maintain the integrity of our shipping integrations programs
- Serve as the administrator for any freight online programs with our carriers
- Coordinate with buyers to ensure the suppliers are adhering to freight guidelines
- Collaborate, develop and build relationships with international transportation carriers and agent representatives regarding air, ocean, import and export shipments
Qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related area with emphasis in international business, logistics or supply chain
- Minimum 3 years of experience of all modes of transportation, including air and ocean for both import and export activities
- Extensive knowledge of domestic and international regulations, policies and procedures
- Analytics – Experience with complex analysis that leads to making informed decisions and generating ideas to improve overall business performance
- Communication – Experience to express information/ideas in a professional manner to varying levels of the organization and suppliers
- Project Management – Experience leading multiple cross departmental projects at the same time and understanding key milestones to achieving project goals
- Proven record of achieving annual cost reduction savings and working productively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Batavia, OH 45103, USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA