National Director of Facilities
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a National Facilities Director now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
The National Facilities Director, experienced in overseeing multiple restaurant operations, reports directly to the Vice President of Construction. The ideal candidate will have extensive Restaurant Facilities Management knowledge, polished presentation skills, strong financial management acumen, and experience leading successful teams that exceed client expectations in all facilities scope of work.
- Provide general administration and direction for Facilities related matters at all 10 OTG airports
- Administer company-wide CMMS system, track work orders and assets digitally, organize data and generate management reports.
- Assist with managing onsite Facilities teams to ensure each location has the necessary resources required to complete ticket submissions within OTG guidelines
- Travel required to assist with conducting quarterly audits at all locations to evaluate infrastructure, furniture, fixtures, equipment, etc. and coordinate/schedule in-house or outsourced maintenance projects.
- The position is New York City based and requires travel to OTG at least 50% of the time.
- Work directly with Architecture and Design, Suppliers, and Operations to research and determine specifications as necessary for the repair or replacement of existing FF&E conditions.
- Assist with the oversight and/or preparation and tracking of all Facilities related airport authority governed submittals (i.e. MWA, WAN/TIP, etc.) to include layouts, plans, specifications, statements of work, security plans and schedules as required for capital improvements.
- Responsible for processing all Purchase Order Requests as approved by the Vice President of Construction.
- Responsible for obtaining competitive proposals for equipment replacements and processing for approvals as required
- Responsible for overseeing the completion of, and ongoing additions to, the companywide web-based product catalog
- Responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of OTG’s asset management program, to include continued program additions, asset dispositions and system maintenance
- Assist with new concept openings to ensure all Facilities related items are completed and coordinate Quality Assurance pre-inspections prior to final inspections
- Responsible for tracking all Facilities related DOH/FD citations and ensuring remediation is completed prior to re-inspections, to include distributing necessary documentation to the appropriate agencies
- Develop and submit yearly budgets F&M budgets for each airport. Track and report compliance.
- Respond to Emergency Situations and shutdowns, mobilizing the appropriate personnel and equipment to resolve the situation.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining offsite warehouse inventory, to include regular site visits to ensure accuracy and coordinate deployment to airports as necessary
- Assist with the coordination and execution of special events and seasonal activities.
- Perform a variety of tasks as required by the National Director of Facilities and Senior Leadership
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Construction or related mechanical trade, with experience managing service and maintenance vendors
- Experienced in overseeing multiple restaurant operations is required
- Project management and preventative maintenance programs
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to administer contracts
- Knowledge of general construction
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of Restaurant operations, equipment, and multi-function buildings
- Ability to coordinate multi-trades for a successful completion without business interruptions
- Competency with CMMS software, implementation, asset management
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite applications, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of database queries and analysis
- Background in Restaurant Field Maintenance Support
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be able to work varied hours/days, nights, weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather conditions
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 352 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010, USA