Associate Brand Manager
Avrio Health L.P. is a privately held consumer health products company that champions an improved quality of life for people in the United States through the reimagining of innovative product solutions. We have a strong portfolio of well-respected and proven effective brands, including Betadine®, Colace®, Senokot®, and SlowMag™ Mg. We put people at the heart of every decision we make and then leverage the best ideas from around the world to protect and promote health and wellbeing. Avrio Health aims to be a trusted partner in helping people live healthier lives.
Responsible for supporting and executing short- and long-term brand strategies and marketing programs.
- Lead brand activation projects such as packaging updates, website development and PR initiatives
- Develop and lead the implementation of consumer promotion and shopper marketing programs like sampling, couponing and in-store activations
- Analyze the performance of marketing programs and syndicated consumption data; become the category expert, identify actionable insights and make recommendations
- Support the development of annual business plans and brand strategy presentations to retail customers and senior management
- Support the ideation and development of new product launches. Assist in assessing the financial and marketplace potential
- Participate in the advertising campaign development with external agencies
- Participate in market research initiatives
- Manage brand financial budgets
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure successful execution of marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of Brand Management experience within the CPG industry or an MBA with 1-3 years of Brand Management experience. Drug, Food, Mass experience a plus.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills, oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial-minded self-starter able to work within the ambiguity of a start-up environment
- Broad understanding of marketing principles
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with IRI/Nielsen syndicated data is a plus
Supervisory Responsibilities (if Applicable)
Purdue Pharma L.P. & its Subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
- Pay Type Salary
- 65 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018, USA