Regional Vice President
Are you looking for a Regional Vice President opportunity at a growing company with a large upside? Do you want the autonomy to grow a Region and lead your team in an entrepreneurial way? Do you have experience working with CDL drivers and managing Fleets? Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) may be the right fit for you to reach your goals and growth potential!
SCA is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. Our reliable services have been trusted by municipalities, State Departments of Transportation, construction contractors and commercial, parking lots, and industrial properties throughout the South United States.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Vice President to lead our South Region. Reporting to this leader will be District General Managers. This person will have P&L responsibility for their assigned Districts and Sites and will maintain performance, productivity and cost metrics throughout their Region. We are looking for someone who will advance our organization by:
- Leading a positive safety culture throughout the South Region
- Setting and executing the strategic direction of their region to promote growth
- Drive a field driven approach by working with the Field Service Office (FSO) to identify and improve processes that will support the regional operations
- Motivate and engage the team in executing the growth strategy and coaching and mentoring others to achieve maximum performance
- Partner with Business Development, General Managers and Site Managers to find opportunities to execute local market strategies and growth that complements the geographic areas where sites are located
- Collaborate with the finance team to develop budgets and hold teams accountable
- Assess capital needs and provide plans to for growth and preventive maintenance that support the regional strategies
- Use your creativity to drive change management initiatives and introduce new sustainable processes that will contribute to growth of the South Region
What is required to accomplish this?
- Minimum 10 years of Service Operations experience: Power Sweeping or similar industry: Solid Waste, Landscaping, Transportation, Logistics, Routing Assessment Industry
- 5-8 years’ experience in management leadership role, coaching and leading employees
- Significant experience preparing and managing budgets and P & L
- Must have functional experience in Sales, Planning and Scheduling
- 2+ years’ experience implementing safety (DOT) (OSHA) programs and equipment specifications
- Strong business savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA