Porter - Drivers
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Laborer will perform cleaning and janitorial tasks to maintain various retail properties parking lots. This individual must be comfortable with working predominately outside exposed to the weather elements.
Valid Driver’s license required.
This work schedule is 7:00 am-3:30 pm Monday thru Friday with Saturday work occasionally
- Perform required inspection of company vehicle, prior to operating.
- Review scheduled routes assigned and be proactive and ask questions if route is unclear.
- Safely operate the company vehicle.
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted and maintain quality of work.
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather.
- Report any equipment failures, near misses or accidents to Lead or Supervisor within 8 hours.
- Operate a backpack blower to clean off store fronts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- Clean Driver Record over the last 5 years.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/ Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching. Frequently; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- PTO and paid holidays
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fairless Hills, PA, USA