Tractor/Bat Wing Operator
Tractor Operator /Bat Wing Must Have Experience
Operators are responsible for operating mowing equipment while working with the roadside maintenance crews. The operator is responsible for preforming assigned duties while following company safety guidelines.
- Preform mandatory pre-trip vehicle and equipment inspections.
- Ensure all the proper equipment and paperwork is complete for assignment and understand where you are responsible for mowing.
- Make sure all your equipment and tools are taken care of and kept clean daily.
- Inform mechanics, mowing supervisor, or manager of any breakdowns or problems with equipment.
- Operate equipment within the company safety guidelines at all times.
- Complete all paperwork and turn it in to the proper individuals in a timely manner.
- Use proper PPE equipment during operations and mowing duties.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Understand proper traffic control procedures.
- Learn proper operations of all equipment; tractor, mowing equipment, etc.
- Understand company’s safety manual and what is expected of you by the company and the customer.
- Learn how to fix and do preventative maintenance for common breakdowns replacing or cleaning air filters, fixing belts, etc.).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONSModerate lifting - no greater than 40 lbs.; moderate reaching, pushing, pulling, gripping and grasping. No fine manipulation or fine manual dexterity required. Ability to stand for a full shift in addition to walking, climbing stairs and bending as required. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $10.50
- Max Hiring Rate $12.00
- Orlando, FL, USA