Kite - Account Administrator (Co-op/Intern) - Summer 2020
Account Administrator (Co-Op/Intern) - Summer 2020 Term (May – Aug 2020)
175 Galaxy Blvd, Toronto, ON M9W 0C9, Canada
What are the details for the Summer 2020 Co-Op / Intern work term?
• Monday, May 4th, 2020 to Friday, August 28th, 2020
• Mon-Fri (regular, full-time business hours - flexibility of hours is required at times)
• All Co-Op/Intern positions are paid $14/hour minimum wage (paid semi-monthly by direct deposit)
• All of our Co-Op students and Interns are fully supervised and roles are office-based at our Etobicoke (Airport area) head office
• Site visits from Co-Op Advisors are welcomed!
What's the kite team all about?
kite is a North American connections and conversion agency (www.wearekite.com) with a focus on the human elements that ultimately connect the dots between a brand and its customer. kite is in the business of building value in the lives of its clients and their customers, with capabilities in industries including financial, retail and beyond. kite proudly employs a network of highly skilled experience ambassadors to meet the evolving needs of its vast client base.
What does an Account Administrator do?
In our world, there is no "typical day" (which is awesome!), but we guarantee you'll be working on (and learning about) the following projects on a regular basis in this hybrid type of role:
• Remote, national or regional Field Sales team management
• Scheduling / Sales training for new hires
• Client Service
• Managing field logistics, assets
• Liaison and communication with Field Managers
• Administrative assistance, as/when required.
What will a Co-Op student in this role learn during their 4 month work term?
Field Sales team leadership. Sales Training. Team Communication. Team Mentoring. Client Service. Field Marketing. Finance. Reporting. Administration. Operations. Logistics. Creative. Teamwork. Fun. Collaboration.
What college/university programs are the best matches to this role/team?
Business Administration - Marketing; Business/Commerce; Marketing Management; Sport & Entertainment Sales & Marketing; Strategic Relationship Management.
What are the top "must haves" for candidates interested in this role?
• Must be a current Ontario College or University co-op student with a mandatory 4 (or 8) month work term for credit towards graduation OR a recent graduate seeking work experience;
• Excellent time management / organizational skills;
• Excellent communication skills - written and spoken;
• A natural team leader and motivator - in person and remotely;
• Confidence, professionalism, a hunger and drive to succeed;
• Intermediate to Advanced level of Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook;
• Great listener, fast learner, team player who wants to contribute/learn
• Professional work ethic, responsible, accountable and reliable
• Able to juggle multiple projects and responsibilities while working in a fast-paced sales team environment;
• Great sense of humour
What are the "nice to haves" that will help set you apart in your application?
• Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador or Field Sales Representative for an experiential marketing agency;
• Bilingual in English/French (written and spoken) would be a HUGE asset;
• Previous sales experience in the financial/banking industry would also be a great asset to have;
• Previous team leadership experience (sports team, sales team, etc.)
• Some previous retail or corporate office experience.
Learning should be a combination of hard work and tons of fun. That's what we offer at SDI! In addition to a great learning experience, we also offer all of our Co-Ops and Interns a "jeans every day" business casual dress code; ping pong table (bring your "A" game!), popcorn machine, monthly employee recognition events, modern/open concept office, great co-workers, great Management, company events & much more! If you're looking for an amazing Co-Op or Internship experience, we'd like to hear from you. Apply today!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, May 4, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 28, 2020
- 175 Galaxy Blvd, Toronto, ON M9W 0C9, Canada