Yoga Instructor- Aspen Racquet Club
Aspen Racquet Club, located in Wooster, Ohio opened in January of 2018. It has six cushioned indoor tennis courts, well-appointed locker rooms, a pro-shop, mezzanine level observation deck, and a fitness center complete with cardio, free weights, and various fitness classes for members.
The Yoga Instructor reports to the Aspen Director of Tennis. His or her primary responsibilities will be to support the club’s current yoga program as well as foster its growth over time. The Yoga Instructor will set a schedule and develop programs that are suited to the club’s yoga participants of various ages and levels of experience.
Key Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Develop effective, safe and fun yoga classes for all levels of experience.
- Must be able to provide modifications for all levels of experience and ability.
- Demonstrate proper form and technique.
- Provide a comfortable and positive class environment.
- Be available before and after classes to answer questions.
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals.
- Promote upcoming classes, events, and workshops.
- Ensure that exercise areas are kept organized and clean.
- Assist with other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Yoga certification RYT 200 or higher
- Ability to build client relationships
- Reliable and enthusiastic instructor excited to continue building the club’s yoga program
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA