Machinist / Tool and Fixture Maker
Although publicly traded, we're entrepreneurial in spirit and carry the core beliefs that hard work and accountability pay off. We take personal pride in every vehicle we build, every partnership we secure, every process we advance, and every owner and driver we empower to command their road.
WE OFFER A GENEROUS SUITE OF BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Dependent Scholarships
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Purchased Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
Job requires the ability to operate tool room equipment to machine a different variety of materials. To follow verbal and written instructions, such as blueprints. To produce parts accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain Safety Standards, follow all PPE requirements
- Demonstrate efficient use of time and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in the use of all tool room manual machines and measuring devices. Which include Mills, Lathes, Saws, Micrometers, Calipers, Etc.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow instructions
- Follow and Uphold all PPE Standards
- CNC operation and or programming is a PLUS (especially HAAS)
- Maintain 5s and Good Housekeeping
- Assemble and Disassemble tools and fixtures as needed
- Work overtime as needed
- High School or higher
- At least 3 years machining & tool building
- CNC operation or programming
- Machining Capabilities
- Decision making
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Kneeling, bending, reaching
Utilimaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Engineering
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA