General Assembly - Nights
Although publicly traded, we're entrepreneurial in spirit and carry the core beliefs that hard work and accountability pay off. We take personal pride in every vehicle we build, every partnership we secure, every process we advance, and every owner and driver we empower to command their road.
WE OFFER A GENEROUS SUITE OF BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Dependent Scholarships
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Purchased Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
Assembly and installation of truck bodies. Support the production and assembly of various components. Perform as an active member of the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembly or installation of various truck body parts.
- Mechanically inclined and skilled with hand, air and power tools.
- Must be proficient in work.
- Must be detail oriented and be very meticulous about your work.
- Perform as a team member which requires the ability to learn, perform and rotate to other workstations.
- Perform the above within acceptable quality, quantity, performance and safety standards.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain supplies and parts required to do the job.
- Assist other employees when assembly work is not required.
- Clean department and maintain neatness in the surrounding work areas.
- Assist the team in 5S advancements
- Assist in the implementation of Lean Principles.
Spartan Motors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA