Warehouse Parts and Accessories Associate ( Part Time )
Although publicly traded, we're entrepreneurial in spirit and carry the core beliefs that hard work and accountability pay off. We take personal pride in every vehicle we build, every partnership we secure, every process we advance, and every owner and driver we empower to command their road.
WE OFFER A GENEROUS SUITE OF BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Dependent Scholarships
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Purchased Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
SUMMARY: Performs a combination of tasks including but not limited to ordering, filling, kitting, stocking, loading, and inspecting orders accurately and efficiently. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift and move a minimum of 40 pounds without assistance, climb a ladder to a height of at least 20 feet, and wear appropriate safety equipment.
• Maintain valid fork lift/stand-up license- including completion of daily fork truck maintenance log and proper maintenance of equipment
• Working knowledge of ERP/MRP and bar code scanners systems
• Responsible for maintaining inventory record accuracy through accurate stock transfers and cycle counts
• Plans and orders materials as required by operations schedule
• Line sets and organizes materials in a timely manner
• Identifies damaged materials
• Places materials to and from a variety of box/skid/containers
• Transports materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to pallet jack, forklift, stand-up and/or pac mule
• Identifies and communicates shortage parts
• Assists operators as needed by lifting heavy objects
• Participates in quality improvement efforts
• Utilizes good housekeeping practices.
• Assists in maintaining safety standards in all areas of responsibility
• Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and communication.
• Willingness to work OT on short notice
• Preparation and participation in physical inventory.
• Knowledge and application of damage parts procedure
Spartan Motors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Materials
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA