Customer Service Representative II
The position will complete part quotations, customer returns, orders, and resolve payment issues. Will work independently as well as part of a team to ensure all repairs and orders are completed to the customer’s satisfaction. This individual will also be responsible for Warranty claim entry, denying claims, locating service centers, and applying the proper vendor charge backs to the claim.
- Respond promptly, accurately, and professionally to customer inquiries (phone, e-mail, fax, EDI.).
- Determine vehicle specifications (on-line, file, or microfiche).
- Order parts using on - line parts manuals, engineering prints, and photographs. • Expedite and follow-up on customer orders.
- Coordinate with buyer for special part purchases.
- Ensures first pass phone percentage of 92% or better. • Provide support and guidance to shipping department personnel.
- Prepare parts sales quotes.
- Requires strong product knowledge of the operation and assembly of Utilimaster vehicles
- Ability to interact positively written and verbal with customers, fleet managers, and the owners of these units
- Knowledge of Utilimaster products; Walk-in Van, Truck Body, Trademaster, Reach, Upfit
- Excellent verbal / Written Communications
- Computer skills including Office, Outlook and Aurora
- Ability to interpret build orders, BOMs, and assembly prints
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- Excellent attendance
- Customer Service / Customer Relations oriented
- Selling skills
- Detail / accuracy oriented
- Empathetic to customer issues when required
- Being able to handle a high stress environment
- Capable of high volume call processing
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or GED Required General
- Associates or Bachelor Degree Preferred Business
- Certificates / Certifications Required/Preferred
- Functional Experience 5 - 10 Years
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA