Although publicly traded, we're entrepreneurial in spirit and carry the core beliefs that hard work and accountability pay off. We take personal pride in every vehicle we build, every partnership we secure, every process we advance, and every owner and driver we empower to command their road.
WE OFFER A GENEROUS SUITE OF BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Dependent Scholarships
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Purchased Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
The Staff Accountant is responsible for supporting the finance department with a broad range of accounting responsibilities including month end closing, bank reconciliations and fixed asset management.
· Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations
· Perform Bank Reconciliations
· Manage Fixed Assets
· Month End Closing Tasks including recurring Journal Entries
· Support monthly, quarterly, and annual balancing of books and monthly account reviews
· Help with field work for financial and operational audits
· Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time - by Accounting Manager
· A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is required.
· Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data, with attention to detail.
· Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
· Must have very good communication skills (verbal and written).
· Must have excellent work ethic and the flexibility to work the hours necessary to meet strict deadlines.
Spartan Motors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA