Maintenance Custodian Nights
Although publicly traded, we're entrepreneurial in spirit and carry the core beliefs that hard work and accountability pay off. We take personal pride in every vehicle we build, every partnership we secure, every process we advance, and every owner and driver we empower to command their road.
WE OFFER A GENEROUS SUITE OF BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Dependent Scholarships
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Purchased Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
Responsible for changing light bulbs, mopping and cleaning floors, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, shoveling sidewalks and spreading salt in the winter, as well as pulling weeds and lawn care during other seasons. The position is general maintenance and janitorial work that needs to be done at the Bristol Indiana Campus, Human Resources and R & D.
- Clean restrooms Sanitize sinks, toilets, and urinals
- Sweep and mop floors, i.e. restrooms Replenish paper products, i.e. restrooms
- Salt walkways during winter months
- Pick up trash and empty all trash containers Lawn care, i.e. pull weeds
- Dust all furniture, chairs, desks, filing cabinets, and wall hangings (artwork)
- Clean carpeted areas as needed
- Mop linoleum floors Sweep all carpeted areas
- Clean all glass (inside/out) doors, windows, and mirrors
- Change light bulbs as needed
- Clean mini blinds as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A high school education or equivalent is required.
- Custodial/Janitorial experience is required.
The Shyft Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA