Clinician (Per Diem)
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
The Clinician is responsible for providing individual and group clinical services and case management for clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnoses issues.
This position is Per Diem. Schedule is as needed.
This position is located at our Inpatient Clinical Stabilization Services program in Weymouth, Massachusetts.
Pay rate: $16.00-$24.00/per hour.
Spectrum offers benefits, including: 401k with company match, sick time accrual, referral bonuses, and employee discounts!
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a mental health, criminal justice, psychology, or closely related field and who has a minimum of two years counseling experience.
- LADC I or CADAC Certification preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Must display use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Counselor
- Job Function Counselor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.00
- Max Hiring Rate $24.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Weymouth, MA, USA