Part-Time Nurse (16-32 hours)
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Nurses at our Westborough Treatment Campus are the ultimate team players as they assist in any of our 5 on-site treatment programs. These programs include a full continuum of care: from acute treatment services to long-term, residential recovery services.
This position is located at the Inpatient Acute Treatment Services program.
The Nurse is responsible for providing general nursing care to all clients of the New England Recovery Center in a caring, compassionate and customer friendly oriented manner. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
We have various positions available, including 16, 24, and 32 (benefit eligible) hours per week. Both 24-hr and 32-hr nurses at Spectrum earn paid time off.
The part-time shifts available include: 1st shift (7:00 AM-3:30 PM), 2nd shift (3:00 PM-11:30 PM), and 3rd shift (11:00 PM-7:30 AM). These shifts can be discussed during the phone screening or interview.
LPN = $29.00/hr
RN = $30.00/hr
- Must have a valid Massachusetts Registered Nurse License or be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family LPN
- Job Function LPN
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $29.00
- Max Hiring Rate $30.00
- Required Education Certification
- Westborough, MA, USA