Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
The Clinical Supervisor oversees all clinical activities of the assigned treatment program (MCI Shirley). This position assists the Program Director in the direct management of all aspects of the program at the assigned site and acts as the director in Program Director's absence. They also work closely with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections (MA DOC) personnel, other institutional vendors, and off-site Spectrum staff to ensure quality delivery of services according to contractual specifications.
This position is located in Shirley, Massachusetts.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8 AM-4 PM. This position will require one shift of 12 PM-8 PM per week in the future.
Annual salary: $54,000
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits, including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, 401k with company match, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement options!
- State Certification as a Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CADC) or Licensed Alcohol Drug Counselor (LADC) required.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree or equivalent experience in Criminal Justice, Human Services, Education, Counseling or closely related field preferred.
- Possess exemplary competence in addiction counseling competencies.
- Two years of supervisory experience in the Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Supervising Professional
- Job Function Supervising Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Hiring Rate $54,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Shirley, MA, USA