Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
The Charge Nurse will ensure nursing services at the New England Recovery Center, Charles J. Faris Recovery Center, and Westborough Acute Treatment Services are delivered in accordance with Spectrum’s policies and procedures as well as in compliance with all licensing, accreditation, ad regulatory bodies. This position will also gather clinical information as requested by insurance companies for the purpose of obtaining authorizations for inpatient level of care. The Charge Nurse will collaborate with the management team to ensure the delivery of high-quality services.
This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional, and customer service-oriented manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team. Under supervision of the Westborough Inpatient Nursing Supervisor and the Medical Director, the Charge Nurse will assess and evaluate clients’ medical needs, treatment, and response to treatment.
This position is located at the New England Recovery Center in Westborough, MA.
This position is Full-time, 40 hours.
Pay rate: $33.00-$35.00/per hour.
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits, including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, 401k with company match, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement options!
- Must have a valid Massachusetts Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certificate within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Experience in substance abuse/related field or acute care inpatient healthcare environment and supervisory experience highly preferred.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Supervising Professional
- Job Function Supervising Professional
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $33.00
- Max Hiring Rate $35.00
- Required Education Certification
- Westborough, MA, USA