Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
**This position is currently offering $2,000 bonus ($1,000 upon hire and $1,000 after 6 months)**
This position is located at within the DYS Facility in Dorchester, MA. It serves an all-male adolescent population.
Clinician will assist the Clinical Director in the implementation, ongoing development and management of the Program's clinical component. He/she will be responsible for providing direct clinical services, administering youth assessment and evaluation instruments as permitted by licensure and professional regulations, provide crisis management, and offer clinical support in the program milieu as needed.
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, paid time off, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement!
- Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization including the ability to work more than 40 hours in a work week.
- Master's degree in human services or related field required, license eligible.
- 2 (two) years field experience, preferably with at-risk youth.
- Highly developed clinical skills; demonstrated ability to assess and diagnose a client in crisis; client triage and referral skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and basic computer skills required.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Counselor
- Job Function Counselor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $47,000.00
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA