Counselor - General Population Services
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
This position is located at Old Colony Correctional Center, in Bridgewater, MA.
As this position is contracted by the Massachusetts Department of Correction the starting salary of $37,000 ($17.79 hourly) is non-negotiable.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8 AM-4 PM.
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits, including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement!
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree or equivalent experience in criminal justice, human services, education or closely related field required.
- DOC experience and/or Alcohol/Drug certification preferred.
- A good candidate for this position would have excellent time management and organization skills, be able to function well independently as well as in a team setting, and possess excellent case management skills.
- Some substance abuse knowledge is preferred.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Counselor
- Job Function Counselor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.79
- Max Hiring Rate $17.79
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Bridgewater, MA 02324, USA