Recovery Specialist (2nd shift weekends)
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
This position is located in our Young Adult Program, an all-male residential program in Westborough, MA.
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment on their assigned unit at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction. Also responsible for facilitating the movement of clients around the building and grounds in a safe and orderly fashion.
Position is Part-Time, 16 hours per week, 2nd shift Weekends.
Saturday and Sunday
3:00 pm - 11:30pm
Pay Range: $14.50-$17.50/per hour.
Spectrum offers many benefits, including: 401k with company match, employee discounts, sick time accrual, and referral bonuses!
* Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
* Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred.
* Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
* Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
* Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
* Must have basic ability in use of computers to be able make entries and utilize electronic health records.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Direct Care
- Job Function Direct Care I
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.50
- Max Hiring Rate $17.50
- Required Education High School
- Westborough, MA, USA