Clinical Director *bonus*
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
**Position is offering a $7,500 bonus payable after 12 months of employment**
This position is located at the Lawrence Office of Community Corrections in Lawrence, MA.
The Clinical Director is responsible for supervising the implementation and delivery of clinical and case management services and integration of clinical services within the designated sites, services and modalities. The Clinical Director ensures that (1) Treatment services are delivered in accordance with evidence-based practices and Spectrum’s clinical design; (2) Clinical services foster an atmosphere of customer service and excellence in service delivery; and (3) Clinical staff are highly trained and proficient in the delivery of clinical services. Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization.
Position is Full-Time, 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday.
Salary: $63,000 per year
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits, including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, paid time off, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement/assistance options!
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or related field required.
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor or Mental Health Counselor or closely related license in the fields of addiction or mental health highly preferred.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience in counseling preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in a substance abuse, mental health, or other related behavioral health program required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Supervising Professional
- Job Function Supervising Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Max Hiring Rate $63,000.00
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Lawrence, MA, USA