Admissions Coordinator (Tues-Sat, 1st shift)
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Located at our Westborough Treatment Campus, Spectrum's inpatient detoxification program provides 24-hour medical supervision and nursing care to ensure safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs for physically addicted adults. Emphasis is placed on engaging clients in continued treatment following the completion of detoxification. Length of stay ranges up to six days. The goals of this program is to provide a safe and medically managed detoxification regimen for adult males and females who have been assessed as being physically addicted to alcohol and/or other drugs; prepare clients for the next step in the recovery process; and develop a comprehensive individual continuing recovery plan.
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for conducting intakes, completing admission paperwork, scheduling clients, and screening clients during the admissions process. Key responsibilities include ensuring a safe and secure environment through effective management of the waiting area.
This position is Full-time, 40 hours.
Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday, 1st shift. 7:00 AM-3:30 PM.
Pay rate is $14.50-$16.00/an hour.
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits, including: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, 401k with company match, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement options!
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in a healthcare or customer service field preferred.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Clerical
- Job Function Program Secretarial, Clerical
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.50
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Required Education High School
- Westborough, MA, USA