Class A CDL Driver
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Paid Uniforms
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- We pride ourselves on providing our Drivers with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Class A CDL
- 1+ years driving experience
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- A safe Driving record
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Oilfield driving experience preferred
- The ability to read, write, and speak English
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures to safely load and deliver tubular's from our site in Sayre, PA to drilling locations around Marcellus/Utica
- Maintain fleet trucks
- Transport any additional products dispatched to haul, this may include crude, water, sand, etc.
- Comply with customer safety requirements while on their locations
- Utilize any on-board computer terminals to accurately record locations visited and products handled and ensure any additional paperwork is complete, neat and legible
- Wear the provided and required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all designated areas at all times
- Conduct a comprehensive pre and post shift vehicle and equipment inspections, and take appropriate action on encountered problems
- Reports incidents (operational and/or safety related), as instructed, in a timely manner
- Contain and report any spill according to the established Occurrence Reporting procedures
- Take an active role in our safety program including attendance to all safety meetings and ensure safe behaviors of self and subordinates
- Maintain an accurate Hours of Service log or time sheet and submit the record in a timely manner
- Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles and equipment as able and qualified, and report all other maintenance issues to the maintenance department
- This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions, including very harsh winters and hot summers
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 80 pounds on an occasional basis (i.e. chaining up a truck during the winter)
- Comfortable working in an oilfield environment, including: heights, uneven ground, working around explosive and toxic gases, etc
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sayre, PA 18840, USA