Class A CDL Driver- Local Routes!
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
- Drivers will utilize Class A CDL, Tanker, and Double & Triples Endorsements to locally transport material as dispatched
- Drivers will perform pre and post-inspections, accurately complete paperwork, and fuel and clean inside of trucks
- Drivers will be safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in different environments and contribute to Savage’s Culture of Safety. Nothing Trumps Safety!
- Drivers will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- Interact with mine site customers in a professional manner
- Be trained and operate heavy equipment as needed
- Have fun and enjoy your work
- Current Class A CDL with Tanker and Doubles & Triples endorsements a plus
- Six months driving experience required to qualify for LCV training
- Pneumatic experience a plus, but will train
- End dump experience is a plus, but also willing to train
- Experience driving in the snow and ice; tire chaining will be required
- HazMat jobs available but HazMat certification is not required
- Heavy experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Ability to maneuver and connect heavy hoses
- Ability to lift 50#
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to apply snow chains to tires
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Elko, NV 89801, USA