Transload - TransloadOperator
Are you looking for a company that values you for the work you do? Our Transload Operators come to Savage for the challenge, growth and focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on processing d transporting materials for our customers. We understand and respect our Team Members as the lifeblood of what we do. Team Members are encouraged to find a better way and are enabled to “do things they never dreamed possible”.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage
- Quarterly bonus
- We provide Uniforms & PPE (laundering included)
- $80/year steel toe boot allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Load unit trains and manifest rail cars with crude produced in Blaine, WA using fixed and mobile loading racks
- Ensure receiving and shipping paperwork is neat, accurate and verified
- General maintenance as well as cleaning, housekeeping an snow removal
- Commit to safe work practices
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Mechanically Inclined
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to attend and pass all tests associated with job related coursework - this includes, but is not limited to OSHA, HazMat and FRA
- Experience in the oilfield or other industrial environment a plus
- Ability to work a rotating shift - 48/36 hour weeks; 5-5
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions: extreme wind, snow, rain, heat and cold
- High school diploma
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to routinely lift 50lbs and swing a 20lb sledge hammer
- Ability to complete the physical aspects of the job including opening and closing rail car dome lids, climb rail cars (heights), crawl under rail cars, walk long distances on uneven terrain, etc.
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Blaine, WA, USA