Fixed Assets/Accounting Clerk
Savage Services is currently hiring for a Fixed Assets Clerk to join our Equipment Team in Midvale, UT. In this position, you will digitally create every asset (enterprise-wide) and enter them accurately and timely in the accounting system (Oracle Fusion) and the computerized asset maintenance system. You will also be responsible for processing/reconciling invoices/project finances for applicable capital projects. Interface with the Fixed Assets and other departments to ensure smooth and accurate results.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide impeccable customer service and resolve inquiries from vendors, team members, etc.
- Setup vendors in Oracle Fusion
- Collect, manage and perform various month end report processes
- Set Up, adjust, and retire assets in our accounting and maintenance software systems
- Assist in month end close processes
- Assist with special projects and other duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Oracle Fusion or similar accounting software
- Moderate proficiency in Excel and other MS Office products
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Very organized (update and organize files, etc.)
- Basic processing administering skills
- Clear and service oriented communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Not adverse to routine tasks
- May be asked to travel long distances, on occasion, for additional training/support
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Midvale, UT, USA