Sales Consultant - SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position will be located in our 4 Times Square New York, NY office location.
We are a looking for a mid or senior level salesperson to drive revenue for our data management and data visualization tools. We need an individual who can coordinate with our business team and drive sales to large institutions, banks, and large fund managers. The person we select will have the unique opportunity to be responsible for the success of a business at the vanguard of upmarket fintech.
- Actively target large institutions, banks, and large fund managers
- Accountability for the overall business results
- Coordinate and participate in industry events, conferences, and round tables to further develop relationships with prospects, existing clients, and strategically relevant 3rd parties
- Demonstrate product fluency
- Organize and drive sales campaigns
- Manage timely follow up on all external actions post prospect calls and meetings
- Ensure respective CRM systems are up to date
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience in an institutional sales role required with a preference for that experienced to be at a data management or data visualization technology company
- Proven track record of revenue generation
- 4 + years of formal training with a marquis institution
- Undergraduate degree from a competitive top tier University
- Technical knowledge on data management and/or data visualization technology with an advanced degree in economics, business, computer engineering, statistics, computational biology or data science preferred
- Ability to demo
- An extensive network of industry decision makers and a willingness to leverage them
- Charisma, shrewdness, and fortitude to influence decision makers within and without
- Ability to manage complex transactions
- Adaptive and versatile analytical skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- New York, NY, USA