Physical Therapist, WH & ORTHO
This licensed, professional full-time position to work in Women's Health and Orthopedics and is responsible for physical therapy evaluation, treatment planning and implementation, education and coaching, and graduation (discharge) planning for patients in accordance with established clinical policies while maintaining the highest degree of quality care. As a member of the patient’s health care team, the Physical Therapist assumes responsibility for communication of patient related issues with appropriate team members and/or other clinic staff. Physical Therapist contributes to the growth of the clinic through various relationship-building efforts by providing stellar service to all customers.
Bachelor’s or higher degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
Current State Physical Therapist License.
Current CPR certification.
Therapeutic Associates, Inc.
Oregon Medical Group - Main Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist specializing in Women's Health and Orthopedic Care to join our team!
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and we pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. We offer leadership training, the opportunity to become a clinic director & company owner, and unprecedented one-on-one clinical mentorship.
Our clinic provides care for patients ranging from teens to geriatrics. We treat a wide range of the population including general orthopedic practice, post-surgical, vestibular/balance, neurological, and local high school athletes. Our facility has its own public gym that is open to the community and former patients as well!
We are looking to add a PT to our team that is outgoing, ambitious and passionate about the health and wellness industry. New grads are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
Physical Therapist is expected to conduct initial evaluations and accurately assess patient conditions to develop appropriate goals and treatment plans.
- Must be able to work an established schedule with flexibility according to daily clinic needs and complete accurate documentation through EMR software (we are currently using Athena).
- Therapist will be expected to meet the demands of the clinic's schedule, work effectively with support staff as appropriate, and perform other duties as required.
- Ideal candidates will embrace their role as mentor and teammate, supporting other staff as needed and fostering the advancement of Therapeutic Associates as a learning organization.
- Must demonstrate eagerness to advance clinical skills and develop personal leadership excellence.
- Must contribute to the growth and revenue generation of the clinic through marketing and other relationship building efforts (e.g. referral regeneration, community events, etc.).
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- 3 years experience in Women's Health and Orthopedics preferred
- Current State Physical Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Stipend
- 15 days PTO per year
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program
- Potential relocation assistance
- Potential for student loan reimbursement and other bonuses
- Family-oriented, great company culture!
- Job Family Clinical Licensed Therapist Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 600 Country Club Road at OMG, Country Club Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA