The Enrollment Specialist, under the supervision of the Enrollment Manager, will ensure full enrollment is achieved and maintained. This position will work collaboratively with site managers to develop and implement recruitment plans for client enrollment into various service options. Enrollment Specialist will support the Enrollment Manager in the coordination of data collection and analysis along with supporting the enrollment process and marketing plans to achieve program recruitment goals.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Development, Communications or related degree.
- Experience in sales, marketing and client cultivation preferred. Bilingual preferred.
- Knowledge of the Northeast Ohio region, its neighborhoods and surrounding communities is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of Early Childhood and/or education is a plus.
- Strong public speaking/teaching skills; High energy/positive attitude; Ability to Multi-Task; Strong self-direction and initiative; Multicultural sensitivity;
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Power Point and different design programs; Ability to cope in potentially high-stress situations.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to support a flexible schedule. Recruitment events may be scheduled evenings and week-ends.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support organization-wide enrollment process.
- Maintains an active waiting list.
- Effectively communicate program mission and promote quality services to reach the community at large and target populations.
- Answer Hotline and Assist Families to enroll in high quality Early Learning Program.
- Complete Enrollments in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for families.
- Conduct year round recruitment activities to achieve and maintain full enrollment of all Early Learning program options.
- Assist Enrollment Manager in the regular data analysis to determine trends that guide program decision making and marketing efforts.
- Engage staff and parents in strategic recruitment efforts. Assist families to make a smooth transition into programs, connecting them with Early Learning Site managers and all other relevant staff members.
- Establish community partnerships required to achieve overall program objectives.
- Assist in developing, generating and supporting routine reporting results, outcomes and other performance data.
- Represent Early Learning on the organization-wide client recruitment team and work closely with this group on the development and implementation of strategy, information-sharing and related collaboration.
- Other related duties as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of The Centers. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder's responsibility.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cleveland, OH, USA