Screener; Primary Care; 320
The Screener is responsible for ensuring that all individuals seeking entrance to our health centers have their temperature taken and are asked a series of questions to determine presence of symptoms and risk for COVID-19. Based on the results of this screening, the Screener routes the individual to the appropriate waiting area. The Screener is responsible for following safety protocols and working to ensure the wellbeing of all patients and staff.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Take temperature and screen all individuals entering the health center.
- Follow all requirements related to personal protective equipment, hand hygiene, cleaning of work station, and physical distancing practices.
- Provide patients with a face covering as appropriate.
- Direct patients and staff based on the results of the screening.
- Raise concerns promptly and in a professional manner to security and/or center leadership. Partner to resolve any conflicts which may arise.
- Adjust approach to patients appropriately using culturally sensitive and aware practices.
- Model appropriate health and safety behaviors such as physical distancing, use of face coverings and hand hygiene.
- Must maintain accurate records.
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines at all times
- Must maintain infection control standards at all times per organization policy.
- Assume all other reasonable duties and responsibilities as directed by the organization's leadership.
- Actively participate in quality assurance and improvement activities
Other Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Attend meetings and continuing education opportunities as requested
- Pay Type Hourly
- 12201 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
- Rocky River Dr, Cleveland, OH, USA