Bilingual in Spanish Case Manager - Gordon Square
We are looking for caring professional who have a passion to support the needs of adults and children with severe and persistent mental illness. We help individuals of all ages manage their mental health and life’s everyday stressors with a full range of psychiatry, counseling, and case management services – be a part of a team that makes a difference.
About The Centers & Circle Health Services
Circle Health Services and The Centers for Families and Children (The Centers) are historic human service non-profits serving more than 30,000 people across Northeast Ohio each year. Together, the organizations are leading the way in providing an innovative and integrated model towards a common goal: creating life changing solutions for those we serve to lead healthier and more successful lives.
Our Behavioral Health Centers
The Centers & Circle Health Services provides a variety behavioral health and substance abuse treatment services, including outpatient individual, family, and relationship counseling and psychiatric services for mild to severe conditions.
Employee Resources and Benefits
The Centers offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer contribution (regardless of employee’s contribution amount), vacation/sick/holiday paid time off, employer paid life insurance and long-term disability, and many other benefits.
- Coordinates and participates in the development of the client’s Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Provides community psychiatric support and care coordination which includes health promotion, comprehensive transitional care, individual and family support, and referral, linkage and advocacy relative to community resources.
- Conducts level of care assessment.
- Provides services to clients as related to social determinants of health including, but not limited to:
- Housing/Neighborhood/Environmental needs
- Social Supports/Community and Peer needs
- Economic needs
- Education and Vocational needs
- Works with clients to develop individualized treatment plans and performs treatment plan reviews and updates.
- Performs basic administrative tasks related to the job.
A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or a mental health related field. If in a related field, must have two years care coordination or case management experience.
A valid driver’s license in the State of Ohio with access to an insured vehicle for client transportation.
Must be bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cleveland, OH, USA