000410 - Operations Admin - Tax Analyst
The Tax Analyst ensures compliance with all tax regulations and reporting requirements. Researches and recommends the most effective ways for the organization to meet its tax responsibilities, while maximizing all opportunities related to credits and exemptions.
• Prepares the filing and reporting of the organization’s recipient tax documents, including but not limited to: Forms 5498, 1099, and 945
• Manages the reporting and filing of the Company’s escheatment process
• Oversees the accuracy of the day-to-day maintenance of all tax related information
• Complies and analyzes tax data to ensure compliance with all regulations
• Makes recommendations on tax credits and exemptions
• Stays up to date on all tax laws and changes
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders on tax related issues
• Assists with internal and external tax audits and preparing guidelines and or policies related to tax compliance
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Minimum 2 years of tax experience
• Financial services industry experience supporting alternative investment operations preferred
• None required
• Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience supporting tax audits
In addition to the Core Company competencies of Customer Focus, Collaboration & Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Self-Development.
• Attention to detail
• Active listening skills
• Organizational skills
• Time management
• Written and verbal communication
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to speak and hear. The Associate is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Pay Type Salary
- Westlake, OH 44145, USA