Facilities Maintenance Utility Technician
The successful candidate must be able to work in various capacities as needed on various bottling lines
- Safely work in various capacities in Facility Maintenance.
- General housekeeping, basic equipment cleaning and general sanitation, including interior and exterior of plant, to support GMP’s
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency for Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude towards the job and the duties assigned and exhibit initiative to continually learn and improve professional skills.
- Other duties as assigned to meet production needs.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision, which includes the ability to use independent judgment regarding work tasks.
- Must be 21 or older at time of hire.
- Education/Certification: Must have high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Skills/Abilities: Demonstrated ability to learn or have knowledge of facility maintenance operation.
- Repetitive Motions: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Physical Strength: Active work; often standing and/or lifting for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., occasionally.
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Winery Operations
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Wine Group, 17000 E. Highway 120, Ripon, California, United States of America