Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At The Wine Group we are passionate about our people, our future and our wine. We are America’s second largest wine producer by volume with over 1,200 employees globally across 12 locations in California, New York and Australia. We are proud to be responsible for many of America’s most beloved wine brands, including Cupcake, Franzia, Chloe, Concannon, Benziger, Imagery, AVA Grace, 7 Deadly and more. We are dedicated to our culture built on values like entrepreneurialism, innovation, social responsibility and stewardship. To learn about us and our career opportunities, check us out at www.thewinegroup.com and then come join the exciting journey at The Wine Group.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator, based at our Ripon winery, will be responsible for influencing the recruiting success of TWG by providing a high touch, candidate-focused experience throughout the hiring process. You will provide coordination support to Recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, business leaders, and other HR team members. This role involves high volume interview scheduling and coordination, as well as heavy computer work within MS Office and an Applicant Tracking system. You will provide a positive overall experience for candidates, managers, and anyone involved in the interviewing and recruiting process. The ideal candidate must be highly proactive and detail oriented, with at least 3+ years of experience scheduling interviews (ideally in a Recruiting environment) and utilizing Outlook or other scheduling software. Being highly organized, efficient, creative, and possessing strong verbal and written abilities is a must. You must thrive in a high-volume work environment where humor and professionalism are encouraged, while you simultaneously deliver high quality work with short deadlines and rapidly evolving priorities.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews and other calendar items via MS Outlook
- Opening requisitions in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Modifying, quality controlling/spell checking, and managing Job Descriptions and the Job Description libraries for all positions
- Maintaining and updating ATS with notes and statuses of candidates
- Corresponding daily with managers, Recruiters, candidates, and employees, and providing an overall positive experience for all parties involved.
- Assisting the recruiter with dispositioning candidates and email/phone correspondence
- Scheduling and coordinating intricate travel arrangements for out of state candidates.
- Creating and maintaining job postings. Stay abreast of new potential posting resources
- Administering skills testing to candidates
- May assist recruiting team with candidate research, sourcing, and targeted networking
- Participate in various projects such as job fairs, association events, special recruiting activities, etc.
- Working on special projects related to Talent Acquisition which may include reporting, employee branding, and other activities related to Human Resources/Talent Acquisition.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- BA/BS degree preferred BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office, sales, or recruiting-related environment. Recruiting-related experience strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working within a recruiting or HR function or in a role where there is a high level of support, scheduling, customer service and volume
- 2+ years’ experience with consistent scheduling in MS Outlook or other similar scheduling software
- 2+ years' experience with daily work within an Applicant Tracking System or other detail-oriented tracking software.
- Strong familiarity with MS Outlook and Excel required; experience with Dayforce preferred, but not required
- Advanced verbal and written communication abilities via phone and written correspondence
- Exceptional attention to detail. Always double checking to ensure accuracy and correct grammar
- Confident ownership of information and processes, while proactive with seeking out what needs to be learned
- Enjoys using creative methods to solve problems
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills, and detail oriented
- Able to prioritize and work efficiently while constantly adapting to changing priorities and tasks.
- Work independently within set guidelines.
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality working effectively in team environment.
- Fluency in Spanish helpful, but not required
- Position operates primarily in an office environment, with some travel required to other locations and recruiting-related events.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting
- Ability to lift to 25 lbs. occasionally
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Talent Acquisition
- Job Function HR
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Wine Group, 17000 E. Highway 120, Ripon, California, United States of America