Associate Investment Accountant
The Associate Investment Accountant performs the daily/monthly valuation for various clients which involves maintaining timely, consistent and accurate accounting and investor records. Serves as a direct client contact.
· Performs reconciliations to broker/custodian/counterparty and/or client.
· Process account activity, performance, and trial balance reporting for clients’ funds/accounts.
· Perform client specific month end processing.
· Communicate with clients, custodians, third parties, and various levels of management.
· Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and controls and discusses enhancements with management.
· Follow SOC1 and departmental controls.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
· Basic Accounting experience a plus;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
· Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
· Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Pay Type Salary
- Cincinnati, OH, USA