Ultimus LeverPoint professionals are employees who take personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, are driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships. Our team of professionals demonstrate strong work ethic, thrive on challenges and are dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
The Account Payable Clerk processes AP functions for multiple companies on the LeverPoint Management Company Team. This position will require regular interaction with clients and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Process high volume accounts payable across multiple companies.
- Prepare scheduled and non-scheduled wire payments using several online banking systems.
- Processing weekly check runs and one-off check requests.
- Interaction with clients on a daily basis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain strong client relationships;
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, assisting in the coordination of the work of other team members;
- Ability to effectively provide team members and others with information, training and assistance as needed;
- Demonstrate sound research, interpretive and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, is a plus.
- Professional, organized, and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize workload.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- Problem solving abilities with excellent customer service skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in processing accounts payables
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Regularly scheduled office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm. At times, as business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job.
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand;
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs and;
- Specific vision abilities are required within this position.
- Occasional travel (approximately 10% or less) may be required in this position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees to perform the essential functions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA