MARKETING GROUP - MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Motion Graphics Designer – Marketing Group
Do you feel your creative drive is ready for more? Do you enjoy focusing on telling compelling stories? Does creating multimedia content for internal and external company needs sound like an interesting day-to-day? Are you a creative thinker, a self-starter, someone who will deliver highly engaging visual solutions? We are looking for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and a willingness to collaborate in a team environment. You’ll not only be an integral member of the Creative Services Team and the Marketing Department, but of UniGroup as well. #LOVEWHEREYOUWORK
As a part of the UniGroup Creative Services Team, and in collaboration with the Marketing and Branding teams, the Video & Motion Designer will assist with the creative process of videos, motion graphics, 3D animation and the production of high-quality and innovative content for a wide spectrum of products and campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and creates video assets, animation graphics, and output.
- Creates visual stories using innovative design and motion.
- Collaborates closely with UX Design and Digital Marketing teams to strategize and produce original content.
- Creates, develops, and maintains multimedia (audio/video) content for visual stories, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Assist with script writing.
- Researches and analyzes best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Works independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables, understanding scope and objectives.
- Collaborates closely with co-workers and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Develops production schedules.
- Reserves and rents equipment.
- Records and edits video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Manages video library.
- Maintains strong current knowledge of latest graphic design techniques.
- Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, with demonstrable knowledge in motion graphics.
- Strong working knowledge of 3D animation and Adobe Animate
- Strong design skills in adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong sense of editorial storytelling
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- St. Louis, MO, USA