Agency Network Manager
Agency Network Manager
Innovating the way America moves is at the heart of what we do at UniGroup, and we are hiring! If collaborating with the best and brightest professionals to transform and lead the ever-evolving transportation and relocation industries sounds like your kind of challenge, read on:
The Agency Network Manager is responsible for the recruitment and onboarding of agents and service providers, as well as the continued monitoring and support of service provider quality, service and compliance. A successful Agency Network Manager will have a strong understanding of the household goods industry, the military and building strong, effective relationships with current and potential agents and service providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes market data and establishes targets based on market and capacity needs for the recruitment and qualification of competitive agents and service providers.
- Articulates the benefits and value of joining the network to potential agents and service providers while also assessing their ability to meet service, quality and compliance expectations.
- Coordinates and supervises new service provider onboarding and orientation.
- Demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures as well as the household goods industry.
- Monitors and measures agent and service provider quality and service metrics and provides training and coaching as necessary to ensure providers are successful.
- Addresses service, quality and compliance issues and concerns with agent and service provider leadership and oversees a formal performance management process if necessary.
- Provides assistance in resolving difficult problems and communicates with agents, service providers and customers when necessary.
- Identifies internal and external resources to assist agent and service provider’s needs.
- Conducts visits (in person and virtual) to markets to build relationships and ensure agents and service providers can meet expectations and requirements.
- Prepares summary analysis and presentations for senior management.
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience.
- Three or more years of transportation experience, working with agents and service providers.
- Knowledge of Household Goods and Logistics: industry policies and procedures, best practices, market data preferred.
- Experience in business and relationship development and management, performance metrics and management.
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Fenton, MO, USA