Innovating the way America moves is at the heart of what we do at QDivision, and we are hiring! If you want to be part of a dynamic transformation in a growing team, and make your mark developing new skills in an ever-evolving industry, read on:
Under the general direction of the Senior Developer, the Web Developer works in a highly agile environment to manage both back-end and front-end development of the CMS and website updates, including the creation of themes and plugins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains proficiency in WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and related tools such as InVision and Sketch as well as a current understanding of XHTML, CSS3, JSON, PHP and UI/UX best practices.
- Creates page templates, forms, and components in WordPress.
- Monitors WordPress applications to ensure working and loading correctly. Provides timely resolution to reported problems with multiple websites.
- Develops and executes wireframing, site mapping and prototyping.
- Ensures all work adheres to current industry best practices, UI and UX best practices and reflects brand voice.
- Maintains strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management tools.
- Converts comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Delivers consistent user experiences across browsers, platforms, and devices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience on the Agency side, developing for external clientele within a team
- 2-3 years’ experience of PHP back-end and front-end development, XHTML5, jQuery, and CSS3
- Experience using JSON and Google Analytics and Webmaster tools. General knowledge of InVision and Sketch
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress at PHP code level to create and implement customized themes and plug ins
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields
- Proficiency with Version Control
- Effective communication skills, ability to work collaboratively/as part of a team, strong attention to detail, the ability to adapt to changes and learn new skills/tools easily, and succeed in a fast-paced environment required
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- St. Louis, MO, USA