U.S. Business Development
Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits manufactures and services application specific roller cone and fixed cutter drill bits. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable drilling and completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: Deliver significant revenue through developing business relationships with key accounts throughout North America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Actively pursue and promote new or existing opportunities for sales of Varel product
Connect and network with local customer base on behalf of all basins in which they are active
Aggressively promote the Varel brand throughout that North American market
Assist regional sales staff with market strategies and business introductions
Build strong client relationships, understand their needs, and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
Participate in organized industry related organizations and events to enhance customer interaction
Prepare technical and commercial proposals for presentation to customers as needed
Evaluate and implement new sales techniques to increase regional sales volumes
Review product performance and be able to communicate key technologies
Develop regional marketing plans with management
Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years oilfield experience
• Must have strong reasoning ability to manage sales contacts throughout multiple basins
• Must have strong time management skills to ensure all tasks required can be completed
• Must be available for evening meetings and entertainment
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools. i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
• Proven experience and technical familiarity in upper and lower Completions products and applications
• A deep understanding of the economics and business processes within Completions operations (plug and perf drill-out, coiled tubing, workover, well intervention)
• Existing relationships and proven sales production with completion departments within E&P and oilfield service companies
• Understanding of the drilling process as well as drill bit familiarity – desired, not required
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All
positions are subject to a criminal background check. |
- 4730 Consulate Plaza Dr #190, Houston, TX 77032, USA