Front Desk Supervisor (DOV887)
The Front Desk Supervisor coordinates the operation of the program during the assigned shift.
High school diploma or GED plus one year relevant experience working in a similar capacity in a social services setting. Supervisory experience required. Must possess good interpersonal skills and basic computer knowledge. Certifications in security, CPR/First Aid, and Fire Safety (F-80), also required, in accordance with regulatory mandates covering this program site.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The below enumerated principal responsibilities are inclusive of both program specific and firm-wide related administration, as applicable.
1. Supervise all front desk staff activities to ensure adherence to policy and procedures.
2. Ensure proper documentation of front desk activities.
3. Provide emergency assistance to residents as needed and supervise incident management system.
4. Monitor building safety.
5. Conduct rounds at residence as assigned
6. Perform other related duties as requested.
Expected Results of Principal Responsibilities:
1. Front desk activities are performed accurately and completely.
2. Front desk activities are accurately documented.
3. Emergency resident needs are met and incidents properly documented.
4. Building safety is monitored and maintained.
5. Emergency situations are responded to according to agency policy.
6. All other related tasks are completed on time and accurately.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee will be in a residential housing shelter environment.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to have visual acuity, talk and hear while communicating with peers, clients and/or vendors. This is an active position and requires sitting, standing, bending and walking. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move items up to 20 pounds.
This is a part-time position
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Queens, NY, USA