Information Technology Intern
Our values represent what we as a company strive to achieve every day. We strive to be Best in Class, to be Accountable, to be Solution-Oriented and to be Caring. Come grow with us!
This position is a PART-TIME INTERNSHIP primarily responsible for the support of technology systems and end user support at our Corporate office and at our local residential rental communities. Travel to other locations in the portfolio may be required periodically.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job; which include, but are not limited to the following (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
1. Utilizes the Help Desk ticketing system to manage daily workflow.
2. Escalates unsolved problems to senior staff and or management.
3. Reports weekly service desk ticket statistics to management.
4. Troubleshoots and resolves desktop and network problems.
5. Prioritizes and executes tasks as instructed by management.
6. Administers help desk system change management, documents and runs help reporting for submittal to management.
7. Coordinates end user training on new and existing systems.
8. Evaluates tickets in order to determine trends and escalation paths.
9. Maintains technology supply inventory to include but not be limited desktop computers Laptops, peripherals and consumables.
10. Communicates with customers to ensure issue resolution.
11. Stays abreast of the latest desktop support technologies and works with management to deliver a beyond expectations customer service experience.
12. Utilizes the Help Desk ticketing system to manage daily workflow.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· Currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor's program for IT or related field
· Previous IT internship experience preferred
Highly proficient in Windows 10 Operating System
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Working knowledge of cybersecurity tools
Knowledge of cloud-based technologies including Office365, SharePoint, Azure, Teams
Fundamental knowledge of computer networking including firewalls & VPN
Working knowledge of printer/copier hardware
Working knowledge of AV technologies
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & EQUAL HOUSING PROVIDER
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- 30a Vreeland Rd, Florham Park, NJ 07932, USA