STJ Calendar Finisher
Shape our common future: The Weidmann Group is, and has been for over 140 years, a leading global supplier of engineered products and services. Weidmann develops and manufactures
- high-voltage insulation materials, components and systems, predominantly from cellulose, as well as diagnostics and engineering services, and sensors and monitors for transformer manufacturers and operators (Business Area Electrical Technology)
- microfibrillated cellulose for innovative engineered applications (Business Area Fiber Technology)
- sophisticated injection-molded plastics applications for the medical and pharmaceuticals industries (Business Area Medical Technology)
The Weidmann Group, headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland, is active worldwide in more than 30 locations and employs a staff of 3’200.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, re-handle, wrap and package material for shipment.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Work to acquire appropriate training.
- Adhere to all environmental, health, and safety procedures.
- Has the responsibility of understanding and carrying out assigned duties in conformance with customer and business requirements. Only known good work is forwarded
- Ensures that problems, errors and/or defects that surface in regard to products, documentation, procedures or materials are promptly brought to attention for correction.
- Provides support and input for continual improvement projects, preventative and corrective actions.
- Has the responsibility to halt or change a process if it is not achieving planned results.
- High School/Trade School Diploma Required.
- Must have or be able to obtain a forklift license.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays if required.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements in accordance with the Essential Function Job Analysis.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application.
- Job Family STJ Fabrication
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Gordon Mills Way, St Johnsbury, VT 05819, USA