Regional Property Manager
WinnCompanies is searching for an experienced and adaptable property operations leader to join our team as a Regional Property Manager. In this role based out of Santa Rosa, CA, you will be responsible for the direct oversight of day to day operations at multiple, LIHTC properties to ensure effective and harmonious resident relations. Affordable housing experience including Tax Credit and HUD are required for this role, as well as previous management experience in a regional capacity.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent required
- 3– 5 years prior experience managing multiple properties with direct supervision of staff
- Experience with Tax Credit and HUD housing
Must have valid Driver’s License
Prefer CAM/CPM or equivalent and HUD-CAM, CPO, NAHP, COS, TCCS, and SHCM
Proficient in MS Office, Yardi and One-Site software
Flexibility and adaptability to changing work schedules, requirements, and scope
- Cooperative and engaging team spirit with collaborative work groups.
- Significant customer service experience
- California Real Estate License OR ability to obtain a CA Real Estate License within 12 months. Please note that the license must be parked with the California Broker of record once employed.
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Santa Rosa, CA, USA