Responsible for opening and closing the pool area the times dictated by the site PM. While on-site ensure that the pool is being used in accordance with pool rules to allow all residents enjoyment of this amenity. Act as a Winn representative on pool grounds.
- Responsible for representing himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with all residents, guests, and employees.
- Responsible for working with the Property Manager, any other Lifeguards, and all other site personnel in an effective, productive manner.
- Identifying hazards and minimizing risks that may compromise the safety of residents, guests and lifeguards.
- Controls the number of people in the pool at any given time to ensure that the pool is not overcrowded, according to Red Cross standards.
- Enforces the property's rules at all times for use of and activity in and around the pool, including wearing appropriate attire.
- Cleans the pool each morning before the pool is open, and as needed during and at the end of each day.
- Ensures that the pool area is always clean and in good repair, with responsibility for calling the Director of Maintenance as needed for maintenance and/or cleaning assistance.
- Lifeguard and First Aid certification
- CPR/AED certification
- Red Cross/YMCA Lifeguard Training/Certification
- Must be able to swim and work outdoors for 6 to 8 hours per day
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Ashland, MA, USA