Position Summary Description:
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of electric and gas-powered material handling equipment. Equipment to include but not limited to, stand-up reach trucks, electric pallet jacks, and sit-down forklifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain a variety of electric and gas-powered handling equipment.
- Build and manage an inventory of parts as needed.
- Perform regular battery checks and maintenance.
- Manages repair logs and scheduled maintenance logs for all equipment.
- Performs similar and related duties as required by Supervisor.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Must possess one or more years of previous experience in equipment repair. Welding skills preferred but not required.
- Occasionally required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA